SHADA Ground Rules
• If you have reserved a place at a meeting, please let the Secretary know if you are going to be late or can’t make it
• If you are not the speaker or admin, do mot interrupt the speaker while they are speaking. If there is time for questions and you have one, raise your hand stay silent until the Chair invites you to speak.
• Respect confidentiality wishes
• Respect everyone’s views within the group, even if you do not agree
• Be supportive of each other
• Look for/work towards creative solutions to overcome identified problems/barriers
• Be a peacemaker by recognizing conflict and interceding / resolving it