Friday 14th November 2014 — if you would like to come along, please contact
This meeting will focus on the attendees and their needs and news. We expect this to include
• supporting disabled people who cannot masturbate any time hands free
• ethics committee censoring research projects
• Sex Education for people with PMLD
• sex and disability education
• SHADA international
• urging governing bodies to include sex and disability in training, policies and guidelines,and how to increase SHADA’s influence
To attend this meeting, register by email to Tuppy Owens on tuppy@Outsiders.org.uk.
You will need to write a paragraph explaining who you are and what you do in this area, and reasons for wanting to attend the meeting —to share, learn, find support or guidance or meet others who share your passion to support your clients in their sexual lives.